Global VP Sales/Chief Revenue Officer
We are looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build and manage a global sales team. As VP Sales you will lead the market penetration strategy and you will be responsible for driving top line revenue and consumer acquisition through multiple channels including Digital/Online, Affiliate and Direct.
Assuming you are successful achieving your 1st year targets you will be groomed to take over for the CEO as part of the company’s 2 year succession plan.
- Plan and execute a strategy to grow business to a minimum of $15M in year 1
- $5M from your own accounts: You will identify and close new partnerships and cross sell opportunities with direct, and AOR clients, to drive maximum consumer and corporate value.
- $10M from your sales team: Build, track, and manage an active sales pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets and build a broad base of repeat advertisers
- You will have complete control of the evolving sales operations, channel and field sales teams and you will innovate and improve upon our client's acquisition strategy for performance marketing services.
- Position the company as a leading player in the global mobile performance advertising industry through leadership, education and representation.
- Identify new acquisitions and partnerships that can deliver incremental market and/or competitive advantage
- Work with marketing and product teams to articulate and develop new value propositions that meet evolving advertiser needs
- Make specific packages for clients to ensure that seasonality and other aspects that may impact incremental revenue are addressed in a timely fashion
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all key clients
- Often required to work after hours and may be required to travel to support clients/teams in different time zones.
- An accomplished sales leader with at least 5 years experience in performance marketing and customer/user acquisition
- You are strategic, self motivated, proactive and will roll up your sleeves and work with a dynamic executive team to drive rapid predictable growth across our global markets
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding large sales revenue & P&L goals.
- You have managed an individual book of business of $500K+ USD/month
- Existing network of active senior relationships across the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Driven to discover and formulate strategies and operational tactics to go after new opportunities
- Possess a solid understanding of ad fraud, media metrics, campaign tracking, and optimization
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Exceptional communicator with strong attention to detail
- You are available to start immediately.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is a plus
- Mobile marketing experience is a MUST
- This role can be done from anywhere in the world as long as you can work during Eastern Standard Time working hours.
- $150K-$200K base salary + $150K-$200K commission
- Remote work from home option
- Competitive benefits package
- Expense recovery
- Flexible work time