Senior Publisher Manager (VOD, SOI, SWEEPS, LEADGEN) based in MIAMI or REMOTE
The role of the Senior Publisher Manager will involve overseeing the acquisition and integration of new supply side partners and opportunities. This will involve commercially negotiating deals, managing and implementing a pipeline for matchmaking, and ensuring a smooth end-to-end experience for key players in the verticals in which the company is active.
The responsibilities of this role include maintaining and expanding a pipeline of key targets in the company's verticals (VOD, Lead Gen, SOI, SWEEPS) and working towards revenue goals for the future, developing new business opportunities for publisher partnerships, optimising existing partnerships through effective account review and proactive proposals for targeted offers, and collaborating with business development managers to maximise publisher opportunities.
- Attractive base salary + an uncapped bonus structure
- Frequent international travel to tradeshows, conferences, and events
- Opportunity to work closely with and learn from experienced European management
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment with the opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Exposure to a variety of cultures and business environments through international travel
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Opportunities for professional development and growth