Senior Business Developer (Gaming) based in Seoul or Remote
We are actively hiring a dedicated full-time sales representative for the South Korea region to enhance our client's market outreach. This position is remote.
- Expand partner portfolio and acquire new customers.
- Represent cutting-edge rewards technology.
- Collaborate with the team to scale the business.
- Document activities in the CRM.
- Identify opportunities in the market for gaming publishers.
- Extensive background in Business Development.
- Proven ability to work independently, results-driven, with a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrated success in the Gaming industry and a solid understanding of digital advertising.
- Proficient verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with optimisation metrics in Mobile Gaming like ROAS/ROI/RR/ARPU and more.
- Strong preference for candidates with excellent social skills who enjoy personal networking and sales.
- Effective written and verbal communication, as well as negotiation skills in Korean.
- Competitive monthly base salary ranging.
- Uncapped, competitive commission structure.
- Opportunity to build and lead your own team, with the potential to open an office.
- Incentives, including company trips and global office visits.