Senior Affiliate Manager Ecommerce & Nutrition based in Malta (RELOCATION PACKAGE)
- Hunt for new top performing affiliates, networks and publishers
- Key Relationship management with affiliates, pubs and affiliate networks
- KPI Management
- Negotiate payout structures ( CPC, CPA, CPL)
- Help affiliate partners exceed their revenue objectives
- International stakeholder management
- Fraud management
- Manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers
- Travel to conferences all over the world (once things are more less back to normal)
- Act as Product owner of the affiliate platform
- Working closely with the product, Legal and Compliance teams
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience with a track record of hitting targets
- Nutra and/or ecommerce experience (or similar verticals)
- Book of business
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with affiliate tracking systems
- Team player, no cowboy mentality
- Highly motivated, energetic, results oriented person with great communication and organizational skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and work in a dynamic and extremely fast moving environment
The company builds eCommerce brands, they build and operate popular direct-to-consumer brands.
Currently operating multiple verticals in over 20 Geo’s with a complete inhouse developed CRM, affiliate, media buy and tracking systems. Product development, design, conversion optimisation, media buying etc is all done inhouse.
International team with offices in Malta, Singapore and The Hague with 25+ employees
- This is a position to work in their brand new office in Malta.
- They work in EU, US and Asia time zones where they have some overlapping hours.
The company’s revenues have been increasing steadily year over year since launch in 2018.
2020 realised revenue €50m
2021 projected revenue €100m (running on target year to date 16/06/21)
2022 target revenue €200m+
- Great package including uncapped quarterly bonus
- 25+ holidays
- Sick leave
- Full relocation package
- International, fast moving start-up environment
- Down to earth and inspiring management team
- No suits, no politics & no nonsense
- Flexible working hours