Senior Affiliate Manager Ecommerce & Nutrition based in IBIZA or REMOTE
- Hunt for new top performing networks, affiliates and pubs
- Key Relationship management
- KPI Management
- Negotiate payout structures
- Help affiliate partners exceed objectives
- International stakeholder management
- Fraud management
- Manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers
- Travel to conferences all over the world
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience with a track record of hitting targets
- Nutra and/or ecommerce experience (or similar verticals)
- Book of business
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with affiliate tracking systems
- Team player, no cowboy mentality
- Highly motivated, energetic, results oriented person with great communication and organizational skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and work in a dynamic and extremely fast moving environment
The company builds eCommerce brands, they build and operate popular direct-to-consumer brands.
Currently operating multiple verticals in over 20 Geo’s with a complete inhouse developed CRM, affiliate, media buy and tracking systems. Product development, design, conversion optimisation, media buying etc is all done inhouse.
International team with offices around the globe, they work in EU, US and Asia time zones where they have some overlapping hours.
The company’s revenues have been increasing steadily year over year since launch in 2018.
2020 realised revenue €50m
2021 projected revenue €100m
2022 target revenue €200m+
- Great package including uncapped quarterly bonus
- 25+ holidays
- Sick leave
- Remote kit
- International, fast moving start-up environment
- Down to earth and inspiring management team
- No suits, no politics & no nonsense
- Flexible working hours