Senior Account Manager Mobile Marketing based in Lisbon or REMOTE
Join a leading digital media and marketing company with offices located around the globe. The company drives installs and re-engagement for mobile first brands leveraging proprietary tools, custom algorithms, exclusive data and unique traffic.
It is a particularly exciting time to join them as the company is the final stages of completing 4 acquisitions before it goes public in the first half of 2022. The successful candidate will receive pre IPO stock options, a very competitive compensation package and a flexible work plan.
We are looking for a seasoned & ambitious professional to join their winning team as a Senior Account Manager to support the growth of their business in Brazil from Portugal . This is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type of job with tremendous growth and reward potential. You will be client facing and responsible for the day to day strategy and ongoing management of their Brazilian advertiser’s mobile marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients (phone calls, emails, online chats etc.) to monitor campaign delivery, traffic compliance and contract compliance, ensuring successful achievement of campaign objectives.
- Manage new client onboarding processes including campaign setup and technical integrations. Troubleshoot issues in conjunction with technical staff
- Work with Supply Partner managers to optimize campaign delivery, analyze the performance and statistics to maximize revenue, ensure quality goals are satisfied, and identify areas for improvement.
- Liaise between internal sales teams to strategize and ensure prompt gathering and aggregating advertiser billing statistics.
- Assist with campaign optimization towards client goals.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities on accounts.
- May be required to work after hours to support clients in different time zones.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese
- Fluent in English
- Able to work during BRAZILIAN business hours
- 1+ years experience as Advertising Account Manager with the mobile marketing industry
- Direct experience with user acquisition for mobile app installations
- Managed a minimum book of business of $100K+ USD/month
- Possess a solid understanding of ad fraud, media metrics, campaign tracking, and optimization
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language required to perform vendor integrations
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong relationship building skills - Outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous
- Self motivated and proactive - Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Strong decision making, problem-solving, negotiation, and analytical skills