Senior Account Manager App Installs based in Seoul
Join a winning team as a Senior Account Manager to support the growth of business in SEA. This is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type of job with tremendous growth and reward potential. You will be client facing and responsible for the day to day strategy and ongoing management of SEA advertiser’s mobile marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients (phone calls, emails, online chats etc.) to monitor campaign delivery, traffic compliance and contract compliance, ensuring successful achievement of campaign objectives.
- Manage new client onboarding processes including campaign setup and technical integrations. Troubleshoot issues in conjunction with technical staff
- Liaise between internal sales teams to strategise and ensure prompt gathering and aggregating advertiser billing statistics.
- Assist with campaign optimisation towards client goals.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities on accounts.
- Solid experience/ track record & book of business with user acquisition for digital app installations
- Must have a network of direct relationships with publishers that have run CPI campaigns … with low chargebacks
- Solid understanding of ad fraud, media metrics, campaign tracking, and optimisation
- Ability to understand and verbalise technical language required to perform vendor integrations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and make things happen
- Strong analytical skills
- Business level English
- Should be prepared to work on SEA working hours if you are based in another timezone
- Office based in Seoul or remote anywhere in the world. You choose, we make it happen
- Great Salary + Commission plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Amazing international team
- Inspiring management
- work from home allowances