Sales Manager Performance Marketing based in London
Do not miss this opportunity to work for a global market leader in London. Due to incredible growth our client is looking for a Sales Manager to run the UK office.
In this role, you will be responsible for the revenue generation and growth of key accounts and new business. Most of your time will be focused on leading (by example) and coaching a small but high-performance team.
- Lead, coach and inspire the team to develop and maintain profitable relationships
- Plan and execute the sales strategy to deliver revenue goals & ambitious growth
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Monitor activity of the team and track results
You will report to the CCO.
- 4+ year of experience in digital/online/performance/affiliate/mobile marketing
- Min. 2 years of experience in sales/people management
- based in London
- Team player
- Experience driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Proven track record of overachievement against revenue and growth goals
- Ability to influence, develop and empower team members to achieve shared objectives