Publisher Manager based in Toronto
The publisher manager is responsible for growing and developing assigned publishers accounts & recruit new ones.
- Manage & develop all aspects of affiliate relationships, including affiliate conferences, affiliate forums, newsletter, etc.
- Identify, recruit and negotiate with new affiliates
- Create and implement strategy to drive growth and scale revenue in the affiliate marketing channel
- Analyze and monitor the market, trends and competition to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
- 2+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing
- Hot book of business
- High sales ability, assertiveness, strong negotiation and business development skills & hunger for success
- Based in Toronto