Native Ads Specialist based in Barcelona or REMOTE
As a Native Ads Specialist, you will play a crucial role in managing advertising budgets on prominent platforms, ensuring the delivery of expected leads to our clients while optimising profitability for our agency.
- Strategising and executing Native advertising campaigns, with additional knowledge of Facebook Campaigns considered highly valuable.
- Creating visually appealing ad banners.
- Monitoring, analysing, and optimising campaign performance in terms of sales, profitability, and lead quality.
- Conducting A/B tests to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Exploring and implementing innovative techniques, sharing insights with the team.
- Setting up landing pages and chatbots to maximise campaign impact.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Native Advertising within the performance marketing industry
- Strong focus on performance metrics and return on investment (ROI).
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to extract actionable insights.
- Proficiency in platforms such as Outbrain, Taboola, and Instapage, as well as market analysis tools.
- Business level English, with proficiency in Spanish and/or French being a HUGE +
This is a fully remote or hybrid, permanent full-time position, and the successful candidate will be offered an attractive base salary + commission plan. You can start immediately, and the company encourages a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join an international network and develop your skills in the digital marketing space.
- Private health insurance to ensure that you and your loved ones have access to the best medical care
- Flexible food and transportation benefits to help you save time and money on your daily commute
- A company MacBook to help you stay connected and productive while on the go
- Quarterly bonuses based on your performance and key performance indicators
- Positive work-life balance
- Complimentary coffee and snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day ( if you decide to come the the office)
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid or remote model to accommodate your unique needs and schedule.