This position will report to the President and COO, and is a 100% remote position. Your task will be to identify, onboard and manage new advertiser partnerships. You will be supported by accounts and media team for campaign set up and distribution.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with brands on their affiliate or user acquisition campaigns and demonstrates proficiency in managing mobile app campaigns. You will have work with Agencies and direct clients in tier 1 markets. Candidate with a current book of business is greatly encouraged to apply.
- Develop insightful and actionable campaign analysis for the affiliate team to increase revenue and improve campaign performance with a focus on quality assurance
- Grow Lead id’s performance business through new relationships as well as working with the performance team to to optimise and manage top mobile brands and content campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities that lead to new sales and growth while relationship building with key customer accounts
- Develop relationships with clients with an emphasis on superior client relationship management
- Coordinate with teams internally to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for both internal and external use
- Negotiate and strategise with clientele on budgets and exclusive engagements
This is a full time salary based position with an extremely generous commission plan, 100% REMOTE for ever.