Head of PPC (VAS /Google Ads) based in Barcelona or REMOTE
We're seeking a talented and experienced Head of PPC to lead a team of media buyers with a strong focus on driving VAS growth using Google Ads. You will be responsible for managing a team of media buyers, collaborating with other teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall marketing strategy, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in digital advertising. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in PPC management, with a proven track record of driving VAS growth through Google Ads.
- At least 3 years of experience in PPC management with a focus on VAS growth and Google Ads
- Proven track record of executing successful PPC campaigns that drive VAS growth
- Strong understanding of PPC advertising platforms, particularly Google Ads
- Ability to manage a team of media buyers and get hands-on with campaign setup, monitoring, and optimization
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform strategy and optimize campaigns
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4) and the ability to use it to inform strategy and optimize campaigns
- Knowledge of DV360 and other programmatic advertising platforms is a plus
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and on-budget
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and communicate complex ideas to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Passion for digital advertising and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Business level English
If you're passionate about PPC and VAS growth, and you have the experience we're looking for, we want to hear from you!