Head of Business Dedicated Lead generation based in LONDON OR REMOTE
As Head of Business Dedicated Leadgen you define and lead the business development strategy and making your contribution to the growth of the dedicated lead generation operations. Based on your experience and book of business, you become a valued member of the Management Team (working directly with the Managing Director & CEO) and the go-to person for all commercial aspects of the business. The initial focus will be on developing the UK market, followed by expansion across other key markets as well.
- Build a valuable book of customers
- Leader in defining and organising all sales related operations to contribute to the business development strategy
- Increment current and/or initiate new business with existing key accounts through up-selling or cross-selling
- Ensuring that all teams involved in servicing the clients focus on achieving maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Liaison for other internal departments on all commercial matters.
- Actively help to position the company as a leading player in the global lead generation industry through leadership, education and representation.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all key clients to improve retention and establish best practices for internal
- Training, guiding and growing the sales team through proactive coaching leadership
- Network of active client relationships within the leadgeneration industry in the UK
- Passion for exceeding commercial expectations
- Proven commercial & negotiation skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently and independently
- Goal-oriented, organised team leader
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- 4-5 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals