Head of Agency based in Amsterdam (MVAS)
As the Head of the Agency you will take the reins in crafting, developing and executing a strategic growth plan to take the agency to the next level. As the driving force behind a talented cross-functional team of account managers, designers and mobile marketing specialists, your mission will be to deliver exceptional service and results that meet and exceed client expectations.
By leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit and skills, deep understanding of the mobile marketing landscape, and experience in growing businesses, you will turn the agency into a multi-million-dollar success. Your background of leading and developing teams, as well as streamlining internal processes to ensure scalability and efficiency, will be invaluable in achieving this goal.
- Drive successful campaigns and reach revenue targets by leading cross-functional teams and keeping all stakeholders informed and engaged
- Motivate your team by setting clear goals, milestones, and objectives for the agency
- Strategize and grow the agency by pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships, and developing a comprehensive growth plan
- Lead, guide, and mentor a team of account managers, and plan for future hires when necessary
- Foster strong relationships with key clients
- Continuously monitor and improve the agency's performance through feedback and action
- Streamline internal processes for maximum efficiency and scalability, aligned with the agency's objectives
- Ensure financial stability through effective budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- A proven track record in a leadership role within the mobile marketing (VAS) industry, with experience in developing and executing growth strategies
- Proven success in growing and nurturing commercial partnerships
- Exemplary leadership and project management abilities
- Outstanding communication and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong background in budget management and contract negotiation
- A well-established, fast-moving international company with a supportive and informal culture
- Personal and professional growth opportunities, with investment in training, conferences, and other learning experiences
- A fun-filled workplace with regular team-building activities, including delicious lunches, monthly office birthday celebrations, and an annual company trip outside of EU
- A modern, creative office located in the heart of Amsterdam with all the perks, including tasty coffee and tea, fresh fruit, daily fresh lunch, and Friday afternoon beers
- A flexible hybrid working model that balances your work and personal life
- Competitive pay and performance-based bonuses
- A dynamic and exciting work environment with endless opportunities for growth and advancement.