Head of Affiliate Network based in Barcelona (HYBRID)
As a leader of the affiliate department, you will play a crucial role in driving quality traffic. You will develop strategic marketing initiatives for key accounts and recruit and train new affiliate managers. Additionally, you will teach, mentor, and lead junior level team members on affiliate marketing to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Oversee the successful management of top accounts
- Develop and implement effective affiliate management strategies
- Attend industry events around the world and provide valuable insights on market and creative trends
- Regularly evaluate and report on department performance and implement new processes for optimisation
- Manage business negotiations and close deals with top partners
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge sharing across the company.
- 3+ years of experience and track record in the affiliate marketing, mobile marketing or lead generation industry
- Outstanding people management skills (leading by example)
- Strong technical understanding and strategical mindset
- KPI driven
- Business level English
- Based in or willing to move to Barcelona
On offer is a comprehensive benefits package to support and enhance your work experience, including:
- Private health insurance to ensure that you and your loved ones have access to the best medical care
- Flexible food and transportation benefits to help you save time and money on your daily commute
- A company MacBook to help you stay connected and productive while on the go
- Quarterly bonuses based on your performance and key performance indicators
- A brand new office with breathtaking views to inspire you and promote a positive work-life balance
- Complimentary coffee and snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid model to accommodate your unique needs and schedule.