Global Head of Ad Operations based in Barcelona
Do you want to join the most disruptive digital marketing company in Barcelona? This is your chance to join an extremely fast growing company in the heart of the city.
You will enable the Performance and Content teams for a fast, smooth and zero error implementation and delivery of all digital ad campaigns in all markets & use data and technology to lead business-critical ad operations function and contribute to growth.
- Lead the day-to-day executing operational efforts related to worldwide advertising activity.
- Work closely with Performance teams to set up and maintain ad platforms and accounts, ensuring digital campaigns are launched timely and successfully.
- Work with the Creative Studio to guarantee smooth production and launch of all campaigns in all markets, maintaining timelines and a global calendar.
- Manage creatives and perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, market/brand compliance and URL's.
- Work with the Process Manager to define the end-to-end process of digital campaigning to facilitate seamless delivery to Media Buyers.
- Troubleshoot trafficking and ad tech issues, working with internal and external teams as necessary.
- Ensure all onsite and campaign tracking is properly implemented, owning taxonomy and tag management.
- Collaborate with Performance, Analytics and Data teams to ensure our audience management is optimised, from segments creation to implementation in buying platforms.
- Work with IT to set up and develop automation and CRM solutions.
- Ensure the quality of the data sources for our marketing analytics, ROI and attribution models.
- Communicate and engage with third party vendors as technical expert.
- Management and hands on experience in an international level adops role either at an Ad Network, Publisher, Media Agency or big Advertiser
- In depth technical knowledge of programmatic, social ads, video advertising, native and Google ecosystems
- Experience in using Ad Servers, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs
- Ability to help achieve results through problem solving and efficiency
- Collaborative and service attitude is essential
- Strong communication skills, necessary to interact with internal stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Based in Barcelona
Above average base salary + extremely aggressive bonus structure + benefits and much more!