Director of Operations based in Amsterdam
You will be responsible for providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper team structure, personnel, operational controls, processes, and workflows in place to meet our client's ambitious growth plans.
- Will own the development of KPI’s & performance goals at the department & employee levels.
- Establish clear organizational structure on the operations side of the company organizational chart.
- Be a strategic partner to the CCO and CFO and key leadership team: Serve as the head of Operations to implement an aggressive growth plan whilst improving business performance, in alignment with approved budgets and strategic priorities.
- Develop strategies, systems and processes that support serving our client's customers while driving desired business performance levels, in areas across the different product teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners internally to design and built efficient internal systems and process, and rollout successful strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance, direction, and supervision to teams – and continue to build a culture that supports career growth, mentorship and a strong morale across all levels
- Monitor, review, analyze data and performance statistics, and business metrics of all service types and introducing and executing initiatives to improve performance and drive best-in-practice commercially driven solutions.
- Monitor all processes within the operation departments
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast changing, rapidly growing industry
- Proven operations leader with 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced (international) environment
- Performance marketing experience and/or e-commerce operation management experience strongly desired
- Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- Based in Amsterdam