CPI Media Buyer
- Setup, analyse and optimise CPI media buying campaigns in CPI and CPC/CPM Display and/or Video Networks, DSPs, Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, …), achieving given goals resulting in a decent arbitrage margin ROI while reaching the app developers KPIs and required user’s quality.
- Optimise the performance of your campaigns through self-serve platforms as well as data analysis tools (Tableau, Excel, bidding tools, etc.)
- Analyse and work closely with the advertising team to understand and reach the app developers KPIs and user’s quality requirements.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in media buying for mobile apps.
- Work closely with the design team to optimise high performing creative materials for mobile and online.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and to meet and achieve targets and goals.
- An entrepreneurial approach of media buying and able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions for improving the overall media buying efforts.
- 2+ years of experience acquiring high quality users at the lowest Cost per Install
- Knowledge in optimisation of CPI campaigns, market research tools (App Annie) and app tracking tools (Appsflyer, Kochava, Adjust, etc)
- Understanding of A/B testing and creating A/B test environments.
- Knowledge and interest in mobile advertising, social networks and performance marketing.
- Experience with analytics & reporting and highly skilled with excel and/or Tableau.
- Experience managing fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget.
- Ability to work with other teams; analysts, studio, content writers and create promotional creatives for advertising…
- English at a High-Level is a MUST as you will work in an International environment.
- High understanding of performance channel metrics (CPM, CPC, CPI, etc).