Chief Operating Officer based in Dubai (RELOCATION PACKAGE)
You will be responsible for providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper team structure, personnel, operational controls, processes, and workflows in place to meet our client's ambitious growth plans.
This role will be charged with driving growth of the business by operationalizing our client's vision of serving customers in an end-to-end experience, streamlining best-in-practice processes to scale the business efficiently and identifying and prioritizing relevant KPI's. You will oversee the optimization, monetization and campaign management team and partner closely with the CCO and CFO to shape overall business strategy.
This is a highly visible key management role for the business. Time will be split equally between strategy and long-term planning, and overseeing the day-to-day operations - including the product related teams and it development. This role reports to the CEO and manages the Team Manager of Operations, optimization, monetization and IT development. Additional responsibilities include overseeing use of facilities and related activities, financial planning and budget management.
- Will own the development of KPI’s & performance goals at the department & employee levels.
- Establish clear organizational structure on the operations side of the company organizational chart.
- Be a strategic partner to the CCO and CFO and key leadership team: Serve as the head of Operations to implement an aggressive growth plan whilst improving business performance, in alignment with approved budgets and strategic priorities.
- Develop strategies, systems and processes that support serving our client's customers while driving desired business performance levels, in areas across the different product teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners internally to design and built efficient internal systems and process, and rollout successful strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance, direction, and supervision to teams – and continue to build a culture that supports career growth, mentorship and a strong morale across all levels
- Monitor, review, analyze data and performance statistics, and business metrics of all service types and introducing and executing initiatives to improve performance and drive best-in-practice commercially driven solutions.
- Monitor all processes within the operation departments
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast changing, rapidly growing industry
- Proven operations leader with 5+ years of senior management experience within the performance/affiliate/mobile marketing industry
- Performance/affiliate/mobile marketing experience is a MUST
- Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
- Based in or willing to move to Dubai
- Competitive package (above average)
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a financially healthy & fast growing direct advertiser with 140+ employees around the globe.
- A company mentality of Your Success = Our Success, so expect a helpful team
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else
- Full relocation package including flights, visa, accommodation, gym membership, health insurance and tickets back home every year.