Affiliate Manager Dating based in Amsterdam
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new affiliates.
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customised solutions.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Travelling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting
- Working closely with the Business Development Team to follow-up on the needs of our advertising partners.
- Manage daily budgets and assets of $10.000+ per day
- 1+ years experience in Affiliate marketing
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- A Proven track record of account management in the online marketing industry.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company's set objectives.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- A competitive base salary with a very attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates and organised PT sessions.
- Regular company outings and drinks.