Join our team! International Talent Finder
If you are Ambitious, Hardworking, Honest, Well traveled, Talented, Energetic and possess a Great Sense of Humour then read on….
As International Talent Finder it will be your job to support the international talent team with finding the best candidates for our clients.
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- You’ll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match
- Have lots of fun
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
To be a good consultant, you must:
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Min 6 months recruitment experience (agency)
- Great reputation and a proven track record of success
- NO new business
- 100% delivery, 100% retained.
- Fulltime, parttime, office based or remote. You choose, we make it happen.
Unlike our competitors we manage by results NOT daily kpi’s and offer flexible working conditions in return for your hard/smart work.