German speaking Ecommerce Manager based in Amsterdam
Are you entrepreneurial and are you driven to create commercial results? Do you want to work with dedicated teams for large customers such as Ziggo, Lebara and Vattenfall? And do you want to work together in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment where initiative, results and teamwork are highly valued?
As an E-Commerce Manager you are an expert in the field of Paid Social, Paid Search advertising and webshops. You are responsible for one or more customers and you have both a strategic and operational focus. You also take the initiative in our own E-Commerce activities such as MeerVoordeel.nl. With this job you get a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility. You are an expert in your field and you can translate this into action and results.
- You are commercially driven
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Social Advertising, Paid Ads and webshops
- You enjoy working together and are able to manage one or more clients
- You are a strategic thinker
- With a "hands-on" mentality you like to turn the buttons yourself
- You are able to plan the work of others
- You are independent and proactive
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Business level German
- Lots of room for initiative and entrepreneurship
- A performance bonus for the commercial successes you achieve.
- Challenging environment and above all a lot of growth opportunities
- Collective pension scheme
- 24 vacation days a year
- Travel allowance for when you travel to Amsterdam
- Working from home options and flexible working hours
- A delicious and healthy lunch at the office
- Regular staff outings with your team and clients