CPL Affiliate Manager based in Malaga
You will be managing existing relationships with high- profile publishing partners as well as building new business relationships. You will also be working with a team to coordinate marketing solutions for top brands, analyse campaign performance, and create digital performance strategies.
- Work with existing affiliates
- Identify and recruit relevant top performing affiliates and publishers who run campaigns through Emails, FB ads, Google ads, Native Ads and Pop traffic.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new offers
- Collections and invoicing reconciliation
- Update campaigns with payouts, creative and contact information
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
- Risk management: controlling traffic quality and volume for fraudulent activities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of online media buying models such as CPL
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Strong negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Highly organised and exceptional time management.
- Capability of working independently and within a team.
- Great base plus bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Full medical insurance paid by the company from day one
- Relocation package to Malaga
- Remote working is an option
- Permanent contract from day one
- Fresh daily fruit, great coffee etc.