Copywriter based in Amsterdam
As a Copywriter you will be part of an exciting team of wordsmiths that will write website content for owned media labels.
This role is ideal for talented writers who want to add value to an innovative editorial team in its nascent stages and you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the creation of content across a label's broad-ranging associated channels such as YouTube, Instagram and email newsletters while harnessing your knack for combining conversion-focused writing and brand nuance.
- You have experience as a performance-based, conversion-focused writer or a background in digital marketing — you're able to back up the commercial viability of your writing with data and well-reasoned arguments and can continuously optimise content.
- Whether it's beautiful florid writing, cut-to-the-chase and crisp commercial writing, or technical and factual writing — you know when to deploy what and can easily toggle between short-form and long-form writing on any given day.
- You're efficient and can clearly delineate tasks and deliver high-quality content under tight deadlines.
- Your spelling and grammar are impeccable and you're a master proofreader who likes to get into the granular detail.
- Fluency in a second language is preferable.
- Background in a publishing role is a plus.
- You're strategically minded, intuitive and can easily move between priorities with one finger on the pulse of evolving scenarios at all times.
- You have a growth mindset, enjoy reading up on industry trends, and are keen to up-level your skills.
- You're amiable, level-headed and a clear communicator.
- You value a collaborative approach to working and are keen to share new insights with your team.
- You are sensitised to the nuances of working in a diverse and international setup.
- Based in/near Amsterdam
- A competitive salary in line with the industry standard
- 25 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay
- Excellent employee benefits
- Company bonuses
- An open culture and plenty of room for personal initiative
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Opportunity to benefit from working within a rapidly-growing diverse and international scale-up