Conversion Rate Optimization Manager based in Amsterdam
- Increase conversion rates, sales and profitability of several own ecommerce websites
- Implement a strategic CRO-Road map
- Run ROI analyses
- A/B and multivariant testing
- Project development
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce optimizing marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Solid understanding of user centric design principles and conversion trends
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop.
- Solid understanding of User Testing and surrounding issues
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search testing ad text and landing pages
- Understanding of Google Analytics and of business drivers for website and other channels
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate
- hypothesis for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Proficient with Google Optimize
- Fluent in English
- Ability to think analytically and creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Great package + bonus + pension and amazing other benefits
- International travel (once things are back to 'normal')
- Flexible working hours
- Remote kit
- No politics, no suits and 100% team driven environment
- Schemes designed to fast-track your career from the day you start
- The opportunity to take a fast-growing ecommerce scale-up company to the next level