Account Director based in Amsterdam
- Function as a leader, liaison and mentor for all things related to the accounts.
- Provide strategic direction together with CEO and COO and approvals at significant milestones in account process
- Providing guidance to onboarding of new customers
- Guiding in consultancy process of customers
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the account and make recommendations for change
- Accountable for the health of the client businesses both financially and relationship-wise
- Manage account finances, including forecasts and income generation
- Forecast revenue and cash flow with Finance team
- Uncover opportunities and grow business through thought leadership, client/account expertise and consistent delivery of good work
- Focus on ongoing client mapping process to deepen client trust and broaden the agency’s purview/stature within the client organization
- Develop staff through performance management and consistent feedback.
- Lead the development of client black book and ensure it is being maintained by the rest of the team (nuances, business challenges, competitive, engines of profitability, CRM tool, etc)
- Ensure staff is updated regularly on client’s business
- State of the business with full team on a quarterly basis along with a review on how the team is functioning, delivering, excelling, having challenges, to continually better the overall.
- Provide Quarterly review to CEO, COO and CFO
Main tasks (but not limited to):
- Developing, assisting, training and co-managing Customer Success Management department (Sales focused side/client management) together with the Head of Operations
- Managing the country management / Accounts team. Target setting and monthly reviews. Have weekly 1-on-1 meetings with each team members.
- Onboarding process of all new business (both hunters & farmers). Responsible that all stakeholders follow the onboarding process, guarding internal procedures and education of the accounts team, new business team & CSM team on the onboarding process.
- Responsible for account maximization in each GEO
- Cash collection. Liaison between Sales and Finance / Sales and Credit and Collections / Sales and Legal / Sales and Operations Sales (Quality Report).
- Cash In:
- Invoicing on time
- Credits nota and collections
- - Approvals Task Lists
- - Disputes clearance
- Maintaining own portfolio of Key Accounts
- Supporting CEO on product development and business development as a whole.
- Supporting Country Management with monthly Country Meetings
- Assist CSM / Sales to increase Legacy Revenue
- Reporting to CEO (commercial related) and CFO (finance related).
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar (people management) role within the digital marketing industry